TüNDRA - the Tübingen aNnotated Data Retrieval Application - is a treebank search application based in part on the popular but no longer supported TIGERsearch program.
What is TüNDRA
TüNDRA (Tübingen Annotated Data Retrieval Application) is a web-based application that allows users to search, visualise and generate statistics from treebanks. A number of treebanks are provided, but users may also use the tool to explore resources developed via Weblicht. It uses a lightweight query language inspired by the widely used TIGERSearch application, offering. offering corpus linguists an interface for using corpora with complex annotation and syntactic links.
TüNDRA is available via the WebLicht website at https://weblicht.sfs.uni-tuebingen.de/Tundra. Login is with any valid WebLicht access credentials.
TüNDRA can be used to explore data created in WebLicht. The application also provides access to the following treebanks:
- Universal Dependencies treebanks for 47 languages
- TüBa-D/Z treebank of German
- TüBa-D/S treebank of spoken German
- TüBa-E/S treebank of spoken English
- TüBa-J/S treebank of spoken Japanese
- HPSG-based Syntactic Treebank of Bulgarian
- Index Thomisticus Treebank
- Ancient Greek and Latin parts of the PROIEL treebank
- NoSta-D corpus of nonstandard and normalized German