TüNDRA - the Tübingen aNnotated Data Retrieval Application - is a treebank search application based in part on the popular but no longer supported TIGERsearch program.
TüNDRA is available via the WebLicht website at https://weblicht.sfs.uni-tuebingen.de/Tundra. Login is with any valid WebLicht access credentials.
TüNDRA can be used to explore data created in WebLicht. The application also provides access to the following treebanks:
- Universal Dependencies treebanks for 47 languages
- TüBa-D/Z treebank of German
- TüBa-D/S treebank of spoken German
- TüBa-E/S treebank of spoken English
- TüBa-J/S treebank of spoken Japanese
- HPSG-based Syntactic Treebank of Bulgarian
- Index Thomisticus Treebank
- Ancient Greek and Latin parts of the PROIEL treebank
- NoSta-D corpus of nonstandard and normalized German